I am not a fussy traveller, I go everywhere and try everything as long as I feel comfortable with it. However, in my bag I always carry certain things that I just can’t imagine travelling without.
- Dettol Travel Handwash: With one of these packs you can wash your hands up to 100 times and even though it isn’t in stock anywhere now. I have the “Squeezy” bottle and I keep refilling it when I’m about to travel. I really hope Dettol can bring it back in stock.
- Pee Safe: This toilet sanitizer is an absolute must-have, In fact, whenever I’m travelling I sanitize my toilet seat, taps, handles, etc. with it – anything I feel that may need sanitizing is sprayed with Pee Safe.
- Dettol Hand Sanitiser: Before I had found out about Pee Safe I used this sanitizer and tissues to sanitize all surfaces, whenever I was travelling. But, now I just attach the travel pack to my handbag and use it to sanitize my hands.
- SPF 70: I don’t really care much for the brand of SPF I use but there are some brands I trust more than the others because I’ve tried them and they really work for me – Lotus and Neutrogena are good ones.
- Tea Kit: I carry society tea bags because they give the best colour to my tea, I carry powder milk from Everyday or Amulya and brown sugar pouches available on Amazon.