5 Winter Must Visit Places in Delhi:
1. Qutub Minar – Ask for a wish to come true, dine at cool restaurants around the Qutub Minar or simply enjoy the sun – this place is perfect for a winter weekend!
2. Humayun’s Tomb – Are you a fan of picnics in the park? Even if you are not you must visit the Humayun’s tomb & give it a chance.
3. India Gate – “Barf Ki Chuski” is what most people eat but you can enjoy a walk around India Gate, lie in the garden, play with your children or visit Connaught place nearby to shop or eat.
4. Lotus Temple – It is a very calming place and I love to photograph this architectural beauty.
5. Red Fort – The structure is beautiful but ancient Indian jewellery, clothing and embroidered products are the main attraction for vintage art lovers.