For the churros:
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup maida
- 1 egg (if the mixture is too stiff to form the shape of churros)
- I litre oil
For coating the churros:
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- Step 1: Take 1 cup water, 2 1/2 tablespoons white granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil to a boil.
- Step 2: Immediately add one cup flour to it and stir vigorously to form a smooth lump free dough.
- Step 3: Optional – If the dough is too thick add a small egg to it.
- Step 4: Take a piping bag with a large tip for churros and fill the bag with the dough.
- Step 5: Heat the oil for frying to 190 °C/370°F and fry the churros till golden.
- Step 6: Soak out the excess oil by placing churros on a tissue and immediately roll them in sugar and cinnamon powder. You can also coat them in chocolate syrup.
LIKE ME ON Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shivangireviews & spread the joy!!
Leave your comments: #ShivangiReviews
Shivangi Reviews Official Website: http://www.shivangireviews.com
JOIN my Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/shivangireviews/
FOLLOW ME ON Twitter: @shivangisinha
FOR MORE PHOTOS LOG ON TO: https://www.flickr.com/photos/shivangireviews/sets/