Bon Bon di Gambero
Bon Bon Shrimp, Pumpkin, Burrata, and Anchovy bread
- Shrimps 400 gms
- Burrata 150 gms
- Lemon zest 4 gms
- Extra virgin olive oil 40 ml
- Pumpkin puree 50 gms
- White bread 40 gms
- Anchovy in oil 10 gms
- Maldon Salt to taste
- Micro green For garnishing
- Wash & devein the shrimps, and spread the deveined shrimps on a butter paper. Sprinkle olive oil and beat to make thin layer.
- Chop Burrata, and add lemon zest to the same.
- After that, spread the shrimp on a half moon mould, fill with Burrata mixture, and again cover with beaten prawn to give a ball shape. Sprinkle Maldon salt on top.
- Mix dry white bread crumbs with anchovy, and bake in oven until the bread is crispy.
- Now cook prawn balls in moderately hot oven for three minutes, or until prawns are cooked.
- Heat pumpkin puree in a pan.
- Spread pumpkin puree on a plate, place cooked prawn balls, anchovy bread crumbs and garnsh with micro greens.