Quality Dark chocolate 250 gm
Unsalted butter 250 gm
Caster sugar 360 gm
Eggs 5 No.
Vanilla extract 5 ml
Strawberry Chocolate (Chopped) 100 gm
Chopped nuts 50 gm
All-purpose flour 65 gm
Baking powder 1 tsp
Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to
- Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the Dark chocolate, butter into a large bowl and keep on a pan of simmering water.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, nuts and strawberry chocolate chunk into a separate bowl.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until silky consistency.
- Add chocolate mixer and all dry ingredients in beaten egg stir together well.
- Pour the brownie mix into the greased baking tin.
- Baked at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool then cut into chunky squares.
- Served with Vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberry.
Recipe Credit: Chef Jitendra Upadhyay, Pastry Chef, Renaissance Lucknow Hotel.