FBCI in association with Meatigo.com and Prasuma sent me some delicious meat and asked me to create some interesting recipes with it.
When a see a nice chunk of fresh chicken breast I am very tempted to make my favourite 15 minute burger recipe. I do leave the chicken to brine much before I have to cook but the actual recipe only takes 15 minutes.
- Harissa Dressing – 2 Tablespoons to spread on your burger bun
- Onions – 2 Rings
- Tomatoes – 3 Rings
- Jalapeño – As many as you need to spice your burger up
- Cheese Single – 1
- Multigrain Burger Bun – 1 set
- Boneless, skinless, thinly sliced chicken breast – 1
- Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper – As much as you need
- Ginger Garlic and Oregano Seasoning – A sprinkle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Toasted Multigrain Bread (churned and converted to crumbs to coat the chicken breast) – 1
- Maida – 2 Tablespoons
- Egg – 1 large
Use one large egg, 2 tablespoons of maida and whisk it properly. Take the brined chicken breast and dip it in the mix and then coat with multigrain breadcrumbs and grill.
Once the breast is properly grilled in olive oil and burger bun is slightly grilled you are ready to build your burger.
Take the burger buns and cover them in harissa dressing and sprinkle salt, pepper, ginger garlic and oregano herbs on it. Then place the chicken breast on it followed by a cheese single, onions, tomatoes and jalapeño. Place the top of the burger bun on it and stick a toothpick in it to prevent it from scattering.
It’s ready to eat!