The Discover Thainess Ladies Lunch in New Delhi on 30th September 2016 was just the thing I had been waiting for. Neung Roi is my favourite Thai restaurant in the city and it’s chef Yenjai Suthiwaja is of of the most talented women you will ever meet.
So, to promote all womens holidays to Thailand, Tourism Authority of Thailand New Delhi organized the Discover Thainess Ladies Lunch. The special focus on health and wellness tourism. Which I am all for considering I am on a 100 healthy days diet.
Tourism Authority of Thailand and luxury travel concierge company – Abercrombie & Kent and the Chiva-Som International Health Resort in Huahin organized the exclusive lunch event for about 40 HNI ladies this restaurant I love so much.
It started really early at around 11 am and Thai techniques of fruit carving, live Som Tum (live Som Tum ) making and Thai dessert making (Tub Tim Krob) were taught to participants. My favourite part of the afternoon was the Thai massage by professionals from the Thai Spa- Sawasdee. I have always wanted to try the spa and I never imagined I will try its therapists massages on such an occasion. It relaxed me completely.
After all the pampering, there was a presentation on activities and attractions in Thailand that women travelers would enjoy. From Shopping, flower arrangement classes and cooking classes to world class spas, meditation, yoga and wellness retreats, Thailand is a perfect getaway for the ladies to pamper themselves. After the lovely presentation I wanted to immediately book a flight to Thailand. A holiday in Thailand is just what I need to unwind.
5 Reasons Why Thailand is an Ideal Destination For A Rejuvenating Health & Wellness Holiday:
- Thailand is nestled in the heart of South East Asia and travelers have for long considered Thailand as an ideal destination for medical and wellness procedures in Asia. This is because it has world class hospitals, top notch medical facilities, reputed doctors, excellent post operative care along with the renowned Thai hospitality, makes the kingdom a preferred option the same.
- Wherever one selects their medical procedure, they can recuperate and relax in fascinating and stimulating locale that will make them forget any post procedure discomfort in an instant.
- Thailand is also home to a multitude of fabulous spas, where body pampering and massage treatments will make the holiday both enjoyable and memorable.
- Aside from the wonderful pampering at all the Thai spas, certain spas also incorporate a full range of holistic health treatments designed to give the body a complete overhaul, as well as introduce and encourage new, permanent, healthier lifestyles.
- It is extremely close to India and flight tickets and accommodation can be booked very easily with the help of Tourism Authority of Thailand.
What is Tourism Authority of Thailand?
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is the promoter of Thailand’s tourism worldwide, it is partnering to showcase the best Thailand has to offer to India, and to project the image of Thailand as a luxury and high-end destination for Indian travelers.
For more information about Amazing Thailand, please visit:
Tourism Authority of Thailand
A-12/4 (Ground Floor) Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
Tel: 91 11 46741111, 41663567-9 Fax: 91 11 41663570
Leave your comments: #ShivangiReviews
FOLLOW ME ON Twitter and Instagram: @shivangireviews