Qutone one of the most popular brand in the tile industry, does it once again. The company launches a completely new, never seen before range of products called “imarble”. Mr.Manoj Agarwal – C.M.D, Qutone along with all the esteemed Directors were completely elated and proud to be unveiling the collection which is all set to revolutionize the Indian tile industry and are honored to be partnering the Prime Minister’s “Make in India” initiative. The company will be manufacturing the product line at Asia’s first of its kind, state-of-the-art plant using European technology based at Gujarat. Actor Anil Kapoor and Actress Yami Gautam graced the occasion and were announced the “Global Brand Ambassadors” for Qutone. Directors present at the launch comprised of Mr.Sunil Manglunia – M.D, Rajeev Adhlaka – M.D.
Mr. Manoj Agarwal – C.M.D., Qutone expressed his exhilaration and said, “Our primary aim at Qutone is to launch new products at regular intervals and offer the consumer a vast and technologically sound product range and this time with “imarble” we have actually outdone ourselves by creating a product which has set high benchmarks in terms of Design, Size & Innovation and Save our Environment.”
Mr.Sunil Manglunia – Managing Director, Qutone added, “We are confident of the quick and high demand our product range is going to create not only in India but internationally too. Resultant, there will be a gradual decrease in imports and increase in exports”.
Actor Anil Kapoor who is very selective about the brands he endorses adds, “It feels great to be part of the Qutone family and I only give my confirmation on any brand when I am confident endorsing it. Team Qutone have smartly collaborated European Technology with Indian warmth and the result is this beautiful collection. ”
Actress Yami Gautam who is in complete awe of the products, exclaims, “I love decorating my house and when I was introduced to the world of Qutone, I instantly wanted to use almost all their products as they are so beautiful, maintenance free and cost effective at the same time.”
The entire range of “imarble” was interestingly showcased with their USP being their size of 8 ft. (height) X 4 ft. (width).
Some of the salient features of “imarble” are:
- The range is easy on maintenance and hence easy to use. All products have zero resin filled patches with smooth finish.
- The collection is very sturdy and is recommended for high traffic areas.
- The slabs are magnificently huge in size and reduce any possibility of wastage while installation.
- The mammoth size adds grandeur to any surface application and the extremely lightweight products make it an ideal choice for kitchen counter tops, floors, wall claddings amongst others.
- All the slabs have water absorption of less than 0.03%, ensuring the surface remains 100% moisture free, evading the growth of bacteria & fungus.