2015 was the year of The Grub Fest. Foodies got to witness two extremely successful editions of the festival in April and October, at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi and the Ambience Lawns in Gurgaon, respectively, with more than 200 participating brands and over 100,000 foodies served. The Grub Fest also introduced extraordinary concepts like Grub Stories, Asia’s first high end multi storey travelling restaurant in the second edition. Adding to that, The Grub team presented a unique format like The Grub Weekend in DLF CyberHub, which was widely attended and appreciated.
Before touching the hearts, palates and plates of food lovers in other cities, The Grub Fest, a brainchild of young, passionate entrepreneurs – Aman Kumar, Arjun Jain, Chaitanya Mathur & Mani Singh Cheema, is all set to head back to its base camp – JLN Stadium in Delhi to showcase a bigger, tastier and even more entertaining festival from18th–20th March 2016. Apart from the best of restaurants, artists, and renowned chefs, there’s lots more that The Grub Fest Delhi is offering to its fans –
- Exhibitors – Social, ATM-PCO, Indigo Deli, Kylin, Depot 29, Holy Smoke, Urban Pind, Big Fat Sandwich, Brown Sugar, Big Wong, Sushi House Mafia, Eggjactly, Koyla Kebab, Fluffles, Keventers, Burger Singh, Doner Grill, Kents, Sbarro, Wow Momos, Natural Ice Cream, Wolfgang, Clay Over and Smaaash to name a few.
- Tie up with the Breast Cancer Patients Benefit Foundation – BCPBF will have a fund raising kiosk at the festival, wherein they will also curate a few dishes of their own! The Grub Fest will also be contributing a percentage of their revenue from ticket sales to BCPBF.
- ‘SANASUNU’ by Imperfecto and Informal – A first of its kind Ship Bar will be curated by Imperfecto and Informal at the festival.
- Grub Arena- The Grub Fest entertainment zone will have live performances by artists like Nucleya – the Electronic king, Barmer Boys – seasoned performers, who carry forward the centuries-old musical tradition of the Manganiyars and are leading examples of Rajasthani folk and Sufi music, and other renowned names.
- Grub Theatre – ‘Living Foodz’ is curating the Grub Theatre, wherein renowned chefs like Ranveer Brar, Maria Goretti, Ajay Chopra, Vicky Ratnani, Rakhee Vaswani, Vaibhav Mahajan would be showcasing much awaited culinary sessions, share secret recipes and conduct cook offs for all.
- SFL (Super Fight League) – Asia’s largest Pro Mixed Martial Arts Promotion – A VIP experience from the world of Sports Entertainment to watch out for!
- Grub Market – A range of fresh farm produces and organic, pro-environmental preparations in beautiful bazaar set ups, The Grub Market will exhibit fresh and organically produced vegetables to salads homemade jams, namkeen, wine ice-creams, waffles, cupcakes, honey, aam papad, gluten free cakes and biscuits, and many more. Exhibitor names include Cremica, Basil Kitchen, Good Juicery, Lyall Farm, Herbi Life, Flavours of Punjab, to name a few.
Dates: 18th, 19th, 20th March 2016
Venue: JLN Stadium, New Delhi
Entry: Rs 250/-