Santa Surprise Cake
Cake flour- 3 1/2 cups
Butter- 3/4 cup
Sugar- 2 cups
Red food colour- 6 tablespoons
Cocoa- 3 tablespoons
Vanilla extract- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Salt- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Buttermilk- 1 1/2 cups
Cider vinegar- 1/1/2 teaspoons
Baking soda- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Vanilla cream- 1 cup
– In a small bowl, sift the cake flour and keep aside.
– In a large bowl, heat the butter and sugar until they become light and fluffy for 5 minutes. Add eggs one by one and keep beating.
– Whisk together the red food coloring, cocoa and vanilla extract, add to the batter and beat well.
– Mix and beat together the remaining ingredients, Do not over beat.
– Place muffin cups and line each cup with a paper liner.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes.
– Cool the cakes for 10 minutes.
– Mound 1/4 cup of frosting on top of each cake using icing spatula.
– Decorate with white eatable pearls balls.
Recipe of Santa Surprise Cake by Umang Garg, Culinary Expert, Mafia, Punjabi Bagh.