Cheese slices- 4 to 5
Corn flour- 4 tbsp
Maida flour- 4 tbsp
Cooking soda – a pinch
Red chili powder- 3/4 tsp
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
– In a mixing bowl, add corn flour, maida, cooking soda, red chili powder, 2-3 tbsp bread crumbs and salt.
– Mix all the ingredients.
– Make a batter using water and cheese to smooth dough. Keep for 5 minutes.
– Take bread crumbs in a plate.
– Roll the dough into lengthy sticks. Cut into 3 or 4 smaller sticks.
– Coat them in bread crumbs and deep fry in oil.
– Place them on napkin wrapped plate to absorb extra oil.
– Serve with mayonnaise sauce
Recipe of Santa Sticks by Umang Garg, Culinary Expert, Mafia, Punjabi Bagh.