They are fancy baked potatoes.
They are fun to make and they are fun to eat too.
They are full of butter, cheese, and cream deliciousness.
And they can be all yours… so let’s make them…
Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
2large whole potatoes
3.5oz (100grams) butter
3.5oz (100grams) Parmesan cheese
2 oz ( 60m l) heavy cream
2oz (60 grams) cheese, grated
Sour cream (Optional)
This is what we need.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
2. Scrub the potatoes clean
3. Using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato, being sure to stop before you reach its bottom.
4. Slice the butter and Parmesan.
5. Next, open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the Parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
Tip: It helps to put butter in freezer for awhile before cutting it.
6. Transfer the potatoes onto an oiled baking…
View original post 116 more words